QO-100 Dx Club Rules
- The club is open to all radioamateurs who enjoy working Dx via QO-100.
- The membership is free, subject to valid registration.
- Each member will be assigned a sequential serial number, according the registration order.
- Members are entitled to use the club logo on their QSL, stationery, web page and email.
- The log file upload is voluntary and implies consent to use the records to generate the members ranking tables.
- Members can upload more than one log file as long as they are the only holder of the callsign(s).
- Membership implies acceptance and compliance with QO-100 NB Transponder Bandplan and Operating Guidelines.
- QO-100 Dx Club members are also encouraged to follow the Dx Code of Conduct and the VHF Handbook.